Manish Singh brings over 10 years of seagoing experience, on ships of various types followed by further 10 years of shore-based experience in various functions within the maritime industry. He has led diverse projects, including ship-management, offshore, logistics, dredging and marine infrastructure.
As Group Managing Director, Manish is responsible for Ideocean, a strategic advisory business focused on shipping, offshore and marine infrastructure industries, Manish works extensively with stakeholders from all aspects of these industries and operates through Ideocean’s offices in Singapore and the UK.
When not pursuing all things marine, Manish loves to travel, is a voracious reader, follows folk music and plays traditional Indian percussion. Manish writes extensively as a columnist in various maritime publications, management journals and on his blogs.
- Master Mariner ( Merchantile Marine Dept - Govt of India)
- MBA (Cranfield School of Management - Cranfield University, UK)
- ISO Management Systems Lead Auditor (LRQA)
- Singapore Chamber of Maritime Arbitration - Member
- References and Testimonials appear on sg.linkedin.com/in/singhmanish