Exporting in the Connected World: Your How-To Guide In The Virtual World Of Global Trade
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Coinciding with the International Monetary Fund's recent announcement that China overtook the United States to become the world's largest economy, comes a highly relevant new book by authors Mark Matsumoto and Miguel Olivares.
Exporting in the Connected Worldis a dynamic new book for anyone looking to tap today's global market where trade happens at the click of a mouse and your virtual office is your smartphone.
Matsumoto and Olivares reveal effective, empowering techniques on starting and growing your international business in a down-to-earth format combining hard-nosed business acumen, humor, and thought provoking commentary including:
- How to leverage the best free resources available.
- To spot an export winner that generates repeat orders.
- To develop private label products for export.
- How to create a profitable online export marketing strategy using Google AdWords.
- Leverage the fast emerging world of China E-Commerce
- Rules to avoid pitfalls.
- Effective international negotiation techniques.
- Running a business on your terms.
Exporting in the Connected Worldoffers immediate, actionable tools and straightforward real-world advice applicable with every turn of the page. A book for individuals, professionals, entrepreneurs, and seasoned exporters looking for an edge, or those who wish to make their trade business a reality, this book is sure to be a well-worn volume long after purchase.
The book will be unveiled on December 9th at the LA Mayors Office of Economic Development-Port of Los Angeles Export Workshop targeted to Micro-Entrepreneurs (www.latradeconnect.org). The seminar will be presented by co-author, Mark Matsumoto.