What You Need to Know About SEO in 2019
One can see how the technological advancements over the past decade have drastically improved. The various tech features of a number of products and services have changed how the industries function. To understand what Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is about and its importance to the global economy, it is crucial to look at things from the digital point of view.
The digital realm has proliferated over the years that business owners are starting to establish an online presence because their customers are spending more and more time online. Search engine platforms, such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo, have assisted company websites with their attempts to reach a wider audience.
SEO is basically understanding the different algorithmic changes by search engine platforms and ensuring that a website complies with it. It comprises a set of rules that should be followed in order to grace the top results pages of search engine platforms. SEO is a way to take control of your online visibility.
To make things more cohesive, it is important to note that SEO is more than just incorporating appropriate keywords into articles and building links. Moreover, you can use the beginner’s guide to SEO by HigherVisibility as a basis for learning SEO fundamentals.
Why is SEO important?
With the fast-paced progress of the digital economy, business owners are now realizing the importance of SEO and how it can affect their business sales.
SEO is important because of the following reasons:
- SEO can serve as a good form of promotional campaign for your business webpage. With the proper implementation of SEO, people from around the globe will be able to find your online store. Benefits brought about by SEO can happen online and offline.
- With SEO training, you can get ahead of the competition. There are a variety of SEO online tools that aid in monitoring what your competitors are up to and what keywords are often being used by consumers.
- SEO can be a cost-effective way of marketing your products and services. By learning the basics of SEO, you can advertise your product without having to spend so much. Thus, lowering the business’ marketing cost.
- SEO is important because consumers typically trust search engine platforms. An online presence situated at the top of the SERPs, or search engine results pages, garner credibility from the public.
- Do note that when it comes to SEO, it does not merely involve itself with search engine platforms. The guidelines surrounding SEO also deal with improved user experience as well as usability with the webpage.
There are three stages of the SEO process. Since SEO marketing is considered as one of the best digital marketing techniques, each of this stage is crucial to ensure that you are following the framework and that you are up-to-date with the algorithms of the different search engine platforms.
- Technical SEO
- On-site SEO
- Off-site SEO
What are the factors that contribute to SEO success?
Since SEO is considered as a framework, there are certain guidelines and set of controls to be followed.
- Search experience optimization
- Content marketing strategies for real people
- The effects of voice search in SEO
- The impact of local search in SEO