Managing Partner at Ernst & Young
- Ahmed joined EY from Petroleum Development Oman, 16 years ago.
- Ahmed had led audit teams in the Oil & Gas Industry and managed tax and advisory assignments in Oman.
- Ahmed has organized Oil & Gas accounting seminars and is recognized as the Oil & Gas leader for EY Oman.
- Ahmed has been incolved in various audit and tax advisory assignments for oil & gas and other sectors.
- Ahmed has a deep understanding of the Oman Income Tax Law and practice including double tax treatles between Oman and other countries.
- Effective July 2014, Ahmed became Managinf Partner of EY Oman and is therefore, overall responsible of Oman operations.
- Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA, UK)
- Chartered Management Accountant (CMA, UK)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA, USA)
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree
This user does not belong to any groups