Marius P?tr??canu has established a wide-ranging practice focused on mergers & acquisitions, commercial and corporate matters, as well as real estate & construction and IT & telecom. Marius has worked for some of the largest corporations in the US, Europe and Asia, having advised on a high number of complex matters, spanning corporate structuring and re-structuring, incorporated and unincorporated joint ventures, asset deals and shares deals, including insolvency and corporate finance & securitization related aspects. Marius’s corporate and mergers & acquisitions practice is complemented by his real estate expertize, in respect of which he has advised clients on high profile projects, having dealt with all legal aspects involved ranging from due diligence, permitting, deal structuring, financing & securitization, real estate development, construction and operation. Marius is also advising on IT & Telecom matters, having an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the facts and legal framework regulating this niched area. He has advised some of the world’s leading technology companies in various regulatory and compliance matters, as well as specific commercial aspects, having gained a notable practical expertize in the field.
- Romanian, English and French
- LLB, University of Iasi (2006)
- Bucharest Bar Association (Admitted 2007)
- Co-author of various sections of the Doing Business in Europe guide, edited by Sweet & Maxwell
- Co-author of the article Dealing with the abusive enforcement of LGs under Romanian jurisdiction, published in Sweet & Maxwell’s European Newsletter.
- Contributor to the Doing Business guide edited by the World Bank;
- Author of a study on legal protection of computer programs.
This user does not belong to any groups