Method 2. Make use of Google Take Out in order to import Outlook PST into Thunderbird
The first step is to set up your Gmail account within the Outlook application. Next, you need to migrate your necessary exporting mailbox email into Gmail. In order to move PST messages to Thunderbird You will have in order to save your Gmail emails into an MBOX file using the Google Takeout followed by importing it emails into Thunderbird. Step-by-step procedures to implement the process are:
1. Start Gmailon as your default browser , and then click the settingicon.2. Navigate to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP section, and then click the radio button to to enable IMAP.
3. Then, start Outlook and navigate on to Filetab. tab File.tab.
4. Click here to click"Add Account". "Add Account button.
5. Log in with the login credentials for the Gmail Gmail account, then press Enter. Click the enter button.
6. Now now, the Outlook will be set up using the same Gmail,for which you have activated IMAP. IMAP settings.
7. Once again, open Gmail, create a folder, and move all the wanted Outlook emails to the new folder.
8. Open Google takeout on your Gmail (https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout)
9. Select the tab for data that you want to include Uncheck all options, then make sure to select the option for Mail option. Only the Mail option is checked.
10. You must check for the include all messages to the mail option that is available within the All Mail data that is included.
11. Then, click next after you have made the necessary adjustments.
12. Within the Customize archive format tab, you need to make the necessary changes,Export type, File size and type and then select on the button to create an Archive click.
13. Once Google creates your archive, you'll be able to save the zip file which contains the Outlook mailbox details in the MBOX format.
14. Click Now, click Downloadto Save the zip file local to the computer.
15. Then you can extract the zip file. Once you do, you'll receive an MBOX foldercontaining all your emails including trash and spam.
16. Then, import the downloaded MBOX file into Thunderbird.
Additionally, if you are having difficulties with these long and tedious manual procedures then you can utilize the expert solution to transfer the PST file into Mozilla Thunderbird.
Imap Backup | Gmail backup tool | Import PST file to Thunderbird | Import PST file to Gmail